Starting your fitness journey can be quite overwhelming with all the contradicting information out there today.
Due to the large volume of requests regarding methods, techniques and programmes for a lean bulking phase, I've decided to publish this e-book to help you transition or complete a building phase correctly whilst minimizing fat storage.
I've included a wide variety of different food choices, training splits, techniques, and exercises in attempts to target a broad spectrum of individuals. But keep in mind that this is a starter's guide. Build from here forward - this is to help you get started on your journey. Everyone is different and results will vary from person to person.
Purchasing this E-Book supports me as an online creator and online fitness coach. Your contribution is greatly appreciated and allows me to continue doing what I love.
The PDF document has been designed specifically to be easily read and followed. I wanted to avoid over complicating the procedure, ensuring everyone can following with ease.
But if there is something you are confused about, please contact me directly.
You will learn:
- How to calculate your TDEE
- How to calculate, record and manage both your Macros and Calories
- How to adjust your caloric and macro intake
- How to measure and understand RPE
- Which apps to use to track your caloric intake
- What foods to eat during a bulk
- When to transition into a cutting phase
- Benefits of Rest and Recovery
- Progressive Overload
- Program Structuring
- 10 Week Training Program
- Macro Sources and Food Guides
- Supplementation Assistance
- Macro Split Example
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Diet Planner Template
- Progress Journal
- Meal Plan Examples
- 3-Day, 4-Day, 5-Day and 6-Day Training Split
- External resources
For any questions, please contact me directly on Instagram @the.mendoza or via e-mail and I’m more than happy to help.
*The following document is protected under the copyright law and legal action can be taken if reproduced, distributed or recreated. Product consumption and execution at your own discretion and will be held accountable.